brockstarholt tagged me.
Questions for you:
- What was the last lie you told? That I was feeling better. :/
- Best compliment you’ve ever received? “You’re a wonderful daughter.”
- What’s your favorite word? Pneuma.
- Who is your hero? My dad.
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is? How they keep managing to sell shitty quality knickers at those prices.
- Worst injury you’ve had? Fractured a verebrae once. That sucked a lot.
- Do you think Adam and Eve had belly buttons? I have no thoughts on this.
- Is the book always better than the movie? Not always.
- What is one thing you refuse to share? My toothbrush. Gross.
- If you could be a member of any TV family, which would it be? The Bravermans on NBC’s Parenthood! Orrrr maybe the Reagans on CBS’ Blue Bloods.
During the 8th inning on WEEI, Dave and Joe made what can only be interpreted as an impassioned plea for Red Sox management to keep Johnny Gomes and John Lester. I felt warm and fuzzy. :)
Also, is Hood Red Sox ice cream good?
- Me: But I have about fifty books at home I haven't read, there's no reason for me to buy these.
- My brain: Okay, but consider this: more books.
Just sort of sicky and whiny over here. Stupid ear infection. What am I, four years old?
standingpolicy reblogged your photo and added:
I swear. Starbuck was cuter than this when she was…
She was CRAZY cute. Still is!